Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yard Work!!

We finally bought a lawn mower! I'm sure our neighbors were excited, since our grass was getting so long! We spent a good part of Friday pulling weeds from our flower beds, and Saturday doing the lawn. My sister and her kids came to help! Thanks Benjamin! We loved having the company!
I happen to be lucky enough to be married to a former BYU grounds crew worker! He knows all sorts of lawn mowing, flower planting tricks! I am for sure going to put him to work!!!


Isn't it pretty? Matt thought I was silly for taking a picture of it, but it was so shiney! I couldn't help it!


Savannah, trying to be like Dad!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Your yard looks very pretty. It also looks big enough I think you could have invested in a ride-on mower! Oh, and I don't think you should confess that your hubby was a BYU grounds crew worker, I think I'd just say grounds crew worker, that way you don't have to admit to the BYU part!;) haha.

Susanna said...

We are coming home the last week in May, for some reason I always forget to look at the calendar to see the exact date. You want to go camping or what? Matt has a truck doesn't he?

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Oh how I miss the "GRASS" in AR all we had was a sticker filled yard and I thoguht when we got here it would be "grass" but no such luck, more STICKERS! I remember growing up having the nice soft grass you could sit or lay on and here if you walk bare foot you will be pulling stickers out for ever!! Your yard looks nice and big too! I am sooo jealous, maybe one day!?

John and Margaret said...

On closer inspection of the photo, it looks like you may want some weed and feed on that pretty lawn before the neighbor's lawn starts sharing the weed seeds! Sorry we weren't there to be helpful!!
Savannaha will make a great BYU grounds crew worker some day!!!!

stef j. said...

so cute! and that lawn mower is mighty shiny ... it deserved its own picture

stef j. said...

p.s. I tagged you on my blog - 6 random things about you.

. said...

You have such a nice pretty yard. I am so jealous. I love your house and property. Savannah is getting so big. Is she talking pretty well? THey are at such a great age. I love it.