Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let the Summer Begin!

Platinum's summer has officially started. Most offices wont start for a week or two, but a few have started now. I have to admit, as excited as I am to actually get to spend a summer at home, a part of me is sad to not be moving to some new city. I really did love parts of being able to just up and move to a new place for a while. We have made so many good friends from our summers away. It will be nice to have a Utah summer though. We have loved how warm it has been lately!

Savannah has been doing so well with not having her binky. I am pretty surprised by it actually. We still let her have it at night, but when I go to get her in the morning, she will just throw it in the crib and say "night night binky". Who knew it would be so easy? She really was so attached to it. I guess I underestimated her. Hopefully her move to a big girl bed will go just as well. I need ideas for how to decorate her new room. Anyone know any sites with ideas? I just can't seem to decide.


One of our neighbors has some ponies, and one just had a baby. We took Savannah to see it. Isn't it so cute? I can't believe how tiny it is. The picture quality isn't very good because I took it with my cell phone. I keep forgetting to take my camera around with me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know what you mean! Its so nice not to pack up and drive across the US I am kind-of sad to not be going any where either. It will be fun to stay in Utah though. I love Utah summers (from what I can remember anyway).