Also, She has never really cared for TV much and I never really have her watch it, but she has discovered an obsession with her "Pow mooby" (translation: cow movie). It is a movie Matt recorded on the DVR for her called "Barnyard-the original party animals". It's not really the kind of movie I pictured for her, but it has animals and she loves it! The other morning she woke up yelling from her crib "pow mooby, pow mooby". Im not sure how I feel about it. So far she only gets to watch short segments of it at a time.

Here she is watching it. She is in a complete trance which is so unlike her when it comes to the TV.
We have also decided to go ahead and take away the binky. She now only can have it when she is sleeping. So far it has been bearable, but we are only in day two. Hopefully I can stay patient enough for it. If anyone has advice on tricks, we would love to hear them. (On the advice, remember she is too young for the whole 'send the binky to the babies in heaven' thing and she doesn't even care when we cut them. She still sucks on it). Wish us luck!

Just thought I would add this picture. She loves to sit on the counter now when I am in the kitchen. She is trying to make a tower out of my spices.
Baby boy Kolste is doing well. He moves a ton, which I kind of like--except the jabs in the ribs. Hopefully he is pretty big because that would justify my belly being HUGE! This has been a great pregnancy though! I love it!
ps
As for "The Price is Right"....Im sorry if you missed it! I actually was only on once, and that is because I stepped out in the isle to give a lady a high-five. Matt is on a few times if you are watching for him. My brother Jake and his wife Krystal were shown a lot though! They made us sit on the inside, so they would get all the camera shots! Camera hogs! :)
3 comments:
Oh you are such a good mom! Just wait until baby #2 gets here...Cyd gets to watch WAY more tv than I'm sure is good for her!
Good luck with the binky thing. When my cousin did the whole cutting thing, she cut a little bit then gave it back to her little girl and a week later cut a little more off it and then gave it back, and so on until it was cut so short her little one couldn't keep it in her mouth! Sounds funny, but it worked! Neither of my kids have taken a binky at all (which I have mixed feelings about:) so that's the only experience I have! Jen did Build-a-Bear and had Bridg pay for his new bear with his binkys, maybe that would work? GOOD LUCK!
So, did anyone tivo or record the Price is Right???
I would love to be able to sit like Savannah is sitting on the counter, and live to tell the tale! She is such a sweetie!!
Love lots,
Grandma
All you do is click on that website and scroll down a little and one the right side it says what to do step by step...it is SO EASY!! Ive been wanting to change it but everything else seemed so much work! Make sure you look at all of the previous posts because there are like 3 pages of templates!
Post a Comment