I have a lot of Tags to catch up on. Jenny Tagged me a long time ago with this one, then Sarah did the same one. Sorry I am just now getting around to doing it!
10 Years Ago:
I actually have a really bad memory. I was 16 and I drove way too fast and always fought with my brother over who got to take the car. (He always won) I was going to Dear old Delta High! I think I was actually kind of shy in High School, but somehow got voted "class clown". I think there was some kind of mistake there. My hair was a big curly mess that would have been perfect if it had been the 80's!
5 Things on my To Do List today:
--Plan my 'Sharing Time' lesson for this week
--Go to Dr. App and see how little Felix is growing. (find out if he is as big as he feels!)
--Laundry!!! always laundry!!!
--Make dinner (we will see how that goes)
--See who gets the boot on American Idol! (I think it is Brooke)
Snacks I enjoy: cold cereal, chocolate, citrus fruit, milk, bread (healthy, I know)
Bad Habits:
-- saying things before I think about them
-- eating treats
-- peeking during prayers.
-- not doing my hair Oh! and picking my nose :)
5 Places I've Lived: (or 7)
-- Utah (Payson, Leamington, Provo, Orem, Mapleton)
-- Due West, SC
-- Nauvoo, IL
-- Mississippi
-- Indianapolis, IN
-- Richmond, CA
-- St. Louis, MO
Jobs I've Had:
-- House Cleaner
-- Clerk at the Leamington Country Store (back when Leamington had a store)
-- Sandwich Artist at Subway
-- Medical Records gal
-- Hostess at Frontier Pies (I got fired! Isn't that great?)
-- Counselor at Bording School
-- Caretaker for people with disabilities
-- Baby bracelet maker :)
-- Mom!
5 Things you Don't know about me:
-- I'm not all that paticular about a lot of things. I don't care how the dishes get loaded, as long as they get clean. I don't care how clothes are folded, I just fold them....stuff like that. I puposely try not to care about things like that! Matt and I switch up which side of the bed we sleep on all of the time. Most things don't have to be a certain way for me!
-- I watch 'World's Most Amazing Video's' on Spike TV almost every day while I eat lunch. I just can't get enough of those car accident/cop chases caught on film.
-- Sometimes I pretend like I have a little pioneer friend that I need to explain all sorts of modern technology to. (Maybe I shouldn't admit that one)
-- I really have no sense of style. (Thats probably something you do know about me. It's not hard to tell.)
-- I had a History class and a really basic science/physics class in college that I loved so much, I saved all my notes and go over them sometimes! Oh! and Anatomy. I used to drive Matt crazy because I would refer to muscles, bones by their anatomic names. (I don't really remember them that well, I better review my notes!)
--I've always wanted to drive a Scout!!!
People I Admire:
-- Matthew Levi
-- My Parents!
-- Dwight Shrute
3 Favorite Movies:
-- Enchanted
-- Girly movies (like Jane Austin flicks, etc) I'm kind of sappy!
-- Old Movies (you know, movies made before they all became trashy)
3 Favorite Books: (or 5)
-- Jesus the Christ
-- Les Miserables (I have to confess, I haven't actually finished the whole thing, but I know the story and I love it!)
-- The Hiding Place
-- Books that teach me new things. Self improvement, motivating stuff!
-- C.S. Lewis books
(I can't really just put three things for movies or books.)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now. Your pioneer friend habit is HiLaRiOUs!! I can just see you doing that. I think it's going to be one of those things I randomly think about and bust out laughing over for the next 5 years! That was great. And I so peek during prayers too. Why is it so hard to keep our eyes closed the whole time?
I pretty much think your imaginary pioneer friend is hilarious. yep.
miriam, you are so funny, i laugh everytime i read your blog. savannah is so big!
Miriam, has Matt ever woke up in the morning with you 2 inches away making fishy faces? These are all reasons why I love your guts! You're so particular about being unpredicatable and random:)
Post a Comment