Monday, April 28, 2008

Jump N Jacks

We went to Jump N Jacks with some friends. It was a lot of fun! I usually had to drag Savannah up to the slides, but she ended up loving it once we did it!


Driving the car. Ever since the carnival, she has been a little obsessed with driving cars. She spent a good majority of our time waiting for this car to open up. When there were other kids in it, she would just wait there saying: "nana turn, nana turn" (nana is what she calls herself).


Jumping with Jersie. She loved this little room where you could just bounce around!


Not sure what is going on here. She really liked the floor I guess!


The steps to climb up were a lot more steep than they look. She couldn't climb them by herself. You should have seen me trying to hang on and climb up while holding her. I'm sure we looked pretty funny.


We had been going down the slide together, but this time I made her go by herself. She wasn't crazy about the idea, but once she did it she had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

carrie said...

Hey I would love to go with you to the park but tomorrow I am taking Lola and Ray to the Delta for their Check-up's and I am staying over I will be back sometime on wednesday. So we could get together anytime after that. Too bad the weather isn't supposed to be very nice. You should e-mail me your info and I will call you maybe we could swing by on our way home or something. carriegoldbear@yaoo.com