Monday, April 21, 2008

Tulip Festival!

We have been trying to get out a little more often, especially since it has finally been warming up. Last week some of us met at Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. The tulips were actually pretty sparse for a tulip festival. They said only 20% were in bloom, but I would say more like 5%. It was still really pretty though. It was fun to just walk around the gardens and waterfalls!


Smelling the flowers!


All the kids loved running around on the grassy hills!


Savannah has an obsession with doing buckles now! It doesn't matter where we are or what else is going on, if there are buckles to be done she would rather play with them.

3 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I wish i would have come that day. I am going to miss seeing you guys for the next 4 months.

P.S. Maybe your luck will run out at bunco and then i might have a chance of winning when i get back:)

bradyandjillblasdell said...

Savannah is so cute and sooo big!! We need to get together sometime.

carrie said...

well hello miriam! I was so excited to come across your blog. I just started to understand the blogging thing. I usually have one or two kids on my lap when i am trying to use the computer. I'm sure you understand. you little Savannah is a doll. Congrats on the bun in the oven! We need to get together sometime, we are in Lehi. Email me Carriegoldbear@yahoo.com