So, I have a friend, Stefani who has a friend, Natalie, and I read her blog sometimes. You know how the whole blogging world works right? Well, I found Natalie's blog when Stafani told me to look at it and pray for her sick baby boy. I followed her story and cried a lot. She now has a message to share and I am going to help share it too. So anyone that reads my blog (all three of you) can find her message here. I will try to find out where to get the vaccine in my area!
ps. Pertussis (whooping cough) is very contagious and potentially fatal to babies under 12 months. Most babies catch it from a family member.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Lincoln isn't vaccinated for it and he got the cough that was going around and it really scared me. I need to get on the ball. Thanks Miriam!
thanks miriam...
ps. you ROCK!!
Miriam! I have been following this blog too! Since like the day after Gavin died. So sad. I still want to cry when I think about it. I am glad you put it on your blog. That is a great idea to get the word out! And as soon as we get back to St. G I am going to see if they still have the free one. If not I will pay. It is worth so much more than whatever it may cost!
I saw your blog for the summer. Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having a good time! We are actually leaving in 3 weeks! I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone by!! Maybe we can figure something out before we leave... I don't know. Keep in touch!
Millie needs her side kick back. Hurry home.
Post a Comment