Congrats Miriam! I can't wait to see what Kolste baby #3 will look like?(maybe green eyes?) You seem to be able to produce some variety(unlike me!)no doubt, he will be adorable!
Congrats! And good luck! Everyone told me #3 was a butt-kicker. I didn't really believe them until I had my #3 and yep--they were right! (Not the actual kid, Kaycee is really an easy-going baby, probably my easiest yet, but just THREE KIDS. It totally kicks my trash:))
13 comments:
That is a great shot! Congratulations. That is awesome.
Congratulations!! How exciting! :)
Congratulations! That will be so fun for Maxwell to have a brother to play with.
When are you due?
I knew it! Congrats! Now it looks like Kyle and I are REALLY behind!
Congrats Miriam! I can't wait to see what Kolste baby #3 will look like?(maybe green eyes?) You seem to be able to produce some variety(unlike me!)no doubt, he will be adorable!
What! Am I the last to know? I'm so excited for you, another cute little boy! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats! And good luck! Everyone told me #3 was a butt-kicker. I didn't really believe them until I had my #3 and yep--they were right! (Not the actual kid, Kaycee is really an easy-going baby, probably my easiest yet, but just THREE KIDS. It totally kicks my trash:))
Congrats! I'm happy for you.
Yeah! Congrats! That is so much fun. We are so happy for you!
Congrats guys! i can't believe you were able to keep it on the down low for so long! thats awesome! have fun being preggers in the texas heat!
Ha ha!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Miss ya! Congrats!
all these boys coming...jessie, brit, stef and you all having boys! how fun. Jax will have lots of boy cousins to play with!!
Post a Comment