Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Around the Apt.

This is what is going on around our apartment this morning:

Savannah, doing flips.

Maxwell is doing his own tricks....notice the jumping stance.

Tiger was cold, so he got to be snuggled up in a wet wipe.
It's still HOT outside!  This is the view from our balcony.  Sometimes we go down to play, but we don't last long.
 This is the picture that we still have not hung on the wall.  We have been here 2 months!

We went to yard sales one Saturday and let Savannah pick something out.  She chose this little number.  We will be finding a new home for it after the summer.  Any takers?  Someone just might get it as a Birthday gift.
The siblings getting a little lovin' while we watch the World Cup in the background.


7 comments:

brit said...

miriam, u must b bored. this is the most u have blogged in like a year or more!!
p.s. love savanah's little garage sale find.

Luke and Mariah said...

HA HA! I must be bored too cz I comment on everything! But I love that you are blogging more! And I too love Savannah's new treasure! See ya soon!

Sherri said...

lovely court funriture... our couch is the same style

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

You guys are so cute. I wish we saw you more often.

Jeremy Stowell said...

You may want to hang on to that little prize until our annual white elephant gift exchange :)

John and Margaret said...

That jumping stance may lead Max into track and field! Does he get any distance?? By the way, I have a little collection of little treasures that closely match the yard sale find........and it is here waiting to be picked up by its rightful owner!!

Anonymous said...

savannah get your legs up over your shoulders, let me take down your shorts, pull your as cheeks wide open for me lets see how much you can take, my great niece can take 4" she is 3