Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dinosaur Party!

  Savannah and her cousin, Dallas both had birthdays coming up, so we had a little cousins party while we were in Utah.  Savannah really wanted a dinosaur birthday cake and it had to be a long neck of course!

It is hard to tell from her facial expressions, but I am pretty sure she liked the gifts her cousins gave her!



Jersie made some cute decorations for the party! 







Next, we all headed to the Dionsaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point:

  Max and Millie were inseperatable the whole time we were in Utah.  I hope they are still good buddies when we get back, because it was so cute to watch them!  They are little trouble makers though!
I thought the kids were going to have a hard time coming back to Houston after being home.  Savannah did say a couple times that she just wanted to stay there, but by the time we came back, they were missing their daddy enough that Texas was sounding pretty good!

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! That is too cute that she wanted a dinosaur party. I love the cake. That is fun that she got to celebrate with all the family there.

Susanna said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! I remember coming to visit you right after she was born, she's so adorable! I love that she wanted a dinosaur party!