Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random...

Well, I don't have a whole lot to post about, but I hate waiting forever in between posts. My only big news is that Savannah has officially moved into a "big-girl" bed. It has gone pretty well. Going to bed takes a little longer, but she stays in her bed and still calls for me in the morning instead of just getting out. That is about all the excitement going on around here. I pretty much wander around the neighborhood with Savannah, hoping neighbors will come out to visit so I can avoid cleaning my house!!
Anyway...I never seem to take pictures anymore, so here are a few random ones I just got from Krystal's computer:


In LA with our sweet "Price is Right" name tags on! Before, I watched the show all of the time, but I haven't really watched it since we went. Now I feel bad for the people in the crowd, because I know they had to wait around for a good 8 hours to get in!


At the beach! It was freezing, but really pretty!


This is a completely random picture to post since it was a couple of years ago, but we look so cool in our paint-ball gear, I couldn't resist! This is on a camping trip up in Fairview. I'm pretty sure the girls smoked the boys in the game!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Try kodakgallery.com

Angie said...

Ok, I just had time to catch up on your blog. I am totally offended that you said the New York office has "the nicest girls" ever. Hm-Hm, I was in San Fran and I am NOT in New York, so clearly they don't have the nicest girls EVER...right? Redeem yourself.