Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Matt!!!


















Love You Daddy!!!

5 comments:

Nellie said...

I love these pics...that waterslide one turned out good too! If you happen to have any of those waterslide pics of my kids on your camera, can you send them my way? Thanks!!!!

Susanna said...

Awwww! How sweet! Thanks again for picking me up so late and staying up way past your bedtime with me. I was laughing so much that my cheeks were hurting the next day. You guys are the greatest! I wish I would have got to see Savannah; she is so gorgeous! How many times have I told you that I love, love, love her big, brown eyes? That close up of her is soooo cute!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

what a fun daddy. That first picture made me think that you had your baby or something but then i figured out that it was savannah when she was born. (i forgot)When is your due date?

carrie said...

yeah, I don't have any plans, next week would be great! You name it, and I'm there!

carrie said...

I forgot to tell you when Isaac was getting married. He got married Yesterday. He id having his reception in Delta on the 5th of July. When do you want to get together?