Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dallas!

Last week, Matt was traveling to Dallas for work. His brother, Darrick and Ariel are in the office there, so we decided to tag-a-long for a visit. It was the last week I should probably travel before the baby and Savannah's last chance for a free flight. It was a fun trip!


Helping Daddy get the luggage! Dad is quite the pro at airports now-a-days!


Savannah was so excited to ride the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the airport. It was pretty cute!


Savannah and Nolan, snuggled up for a movie. The two got along like typical toddlers. They loved playing with each other, but fought over toys like crazy! Over all, they were really cute together!


Look at the size of this frog Matt and Darrick caught!!! I'm just glad and suprised he didn't try to take it home!


One morning, we took the kids to a lake with slides and all sorts of fun stuff. They had a great time!


Baylee, taking a snooze while the kids swim.


They loved jumping into the water!


The kids were excited to have some time with their daddies! Savannah is getting awfully brave in the water.

We had a pretty busy weekend. Friday morning was Cub Scout day camp. It was a lot of fun. I am sad I didn't bring my camera. Matt had a great time shooting guns, and bow & arrows, having boat races, and making copper pirates with the boys!
Also...my sister and her family packed up for their move to San Diego. We helped a little with that too. (Well, Matt did) We were sad to see them go, but it will be fun to have a reason go visit in San Diego!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh I feel Matt's pain, I HATE airports!! All the stupid security procedures, the waiting (and waiting and waiting)...it stinks. But I am glad you went with him. That's fun.

stef j. said...

when does Savannah (sp?) turn 2? i thought she was like 6 mos. older than Addi - but obviously not.

what did y'all do with the frog? that is HUGE!! it kind of gave me the willies.

brit said...

ok, so i know i have told you before, but savannah does in fact look like me. the picture of her and nolan totally looks like me. man she sure is a cutie!

~Sarah said...

Super fun to read the latest of your life! The frog was crazy but cool! And Savannah is adorable.