
She was so funny, just chillin' in her chair, shirt off, and eating a popsicle! There is a pool by the park, and as soon as she saw it, she starts stripping again, saying she is ready to go swimming! The girl loves the water!
Sometimes, we fill her little pool in the yard to keep her entertained while we do yard work. On this day, she decided she would rather help in the yard.

Notice she is wearing my gardening gloves! (Which she insisted were called socks!)
Only 2 more weeks till we have a new baby around here! It hasn't really hit me yet, so I think we may be in for a little shock! I am getting a little nervous about the delivery/recovery thing! Wish me luck!
6 comments:
good luck. we will have to come see the baby with jessie or somethign when I am, there before I head back to NM. Are you being induced?? If so when?? Let us know when you have him.
Good Luck Miriam! Do you have a name yet? Or are you just keeping that under wraps? I can't wait to see him, I'm excited for you and glad that it's you and not me:)
yeah! i'm excited for you! have y'all decided on a name? it totally seemed surreal to me, too.
Savannah's hilarious - ever since we started the potty training, Addi is always naked.
Good luck, good luck, good luck! You will do fine and little boy Kolste will do fine too. I will think happy, easy, quick and painless thoughts for you from now until I hear the little one has arrived. Love the pics of Savannah, Cyd is into being a "nudy-butt" (as we call it) also. And she's 4. It's fine now but I may worry if she's still in this stage at the age of 8!
Miriam- You are going to do great. You will find that you are stronger than you think you are. I just hope that you will let us help you in any way. Even if savanah needs to have a sleep over for a few days. We luv ya
Savannah is so cute...I think Hannah would have done the same thing. Will you text me when you are on your way to the hospital? I can't wait for you to have your baby!
Post a Comment