We had a great day! It was pretty low-key...just had a BBQ at home with some family and friends...but we loved it! I have been a slacker at blogging, so be prepared for loads of pictures!

The birthday girl, blowing out her candles. The cupcakes arranged as a flag was my weak attempt at some creativity!

Yummy Yum Yum Yummer Yum!!

We caught the big kids outside playing with fire! Big Surprise!

The kids piled in a car to watch the fireworks on the street. It was so cute!

Lighting fireworks!

Sadly, this lame turtle was the favorite among the kids! Too bad we didn't know that before spending money on the other ones!

I love all of the flags on the 4th!!

We had a visit from Ninja Connor!

Matt did a great job helping to open presents! He was surrounded by toddlers!
3 comments:
Hey, I think the cupcake flag is really cute! My cakes always look like crap! Well, not crap, but crappy! Happy birthday! She is so cute! I really do want to see you! You should e-mail me your address so I can bring you dinner after you have your baby. I'll call you to find out when would be a good time. I hope everything goes well.
she is so adorable - happy bday!!
and your cake is way spiffy if you ask me.
Happy Birthday to Savannah! It's hard to believe that San Fran was 2 whole years ago! Just think...2 years ago I was watching fireworks on a yaht with your parents because you and Matt were in the hospital!! haha. Don't you just love the 4th of July? It's the BEST holiday!
Post a Comment