Thursday, June 12, 2008

We miss Daddy!!!

Matt has been gone a lot lately and we miss him like crazy when he is gone! I'm thankful that I have this adorable gal to hang out with while he is away!

She has been pretty sweet lately (despite my last post) and I am so happy to be her mom!
Other than Dr. Appointments, cleaning, eating way too many treats and watching way too much Dora, here are a few other things we have been up to that help us pass the time:


On rainey days, we can't resist playing in the rain! (Well, Savannah and Ruby can't)


And on warm days, we sometimes make our own rain to play in!


We spend lots of time with friends!


We make each other laugh a lot! What can I say? Us Kolste gals are funny!!


We sneak over to the neighbors to play on the swingset!


And feed treats to the horsey!

It has been fun having all of this girl time, but we sure are ready for our boys to be around! (both daddy and baby brother)

1 comment:

The Pruitts said...

I'll admit you DO have a pretty cute (and sweet) little girl. I love in the rain picture how Ruby is just standing there wondering what to do while Savannah plays...I guess we need to do a little more playing in the rain!