Friday, June 6, 2008

Picture time!!

I have been following Savannah around with a camera all morning hoping to get some good pics of her since I haven't been taking any. This is what I got:












This is her "I want to watch Dora again and mom won't let me, so maybe if I roll around on the floor and scream she will change her mind" fit! It didn't work. We didn't watch Dora again. Maybe next time!

6 comments:

brit said...

what is it with that age and rolling and throwing themselves on the floor? will is in that same phase right now. it cracks me up.

Sarah said...

What's wrong with those pictures? She looks cute ;)

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

How do you get her to hold still for those cute piggy tails? Kelty won't ever let me do her hair(notice her messy hair in all my pics).

stef j. said...

she is so cute! i really need to meet her.

carrie said...

I know! We really do need to get together! How about next week? What day works for you?

. said...

Savannah's hair is growing so fast! It is so fun to watch things that she is doing because her and Anna are only a day apart. Can you believe they are almost two? It breaks my heart. I hate it. But you have another one almost here. I should have started on that. I am getting way baby hungry. Savannah is so cute. How is she doing with potty training?