(I just added this picture of my honey and I. The only pics I took were of us at a restaurant and Matt was being a stinker and wouldn't smile. He is still pretty cute! )Matt and I took a trip to Utah this week. He had meetings to attend and they were so nice to fly me in with him. We stayed in Park City and it was a lot of fun! My sister watched Savannah most of the time we were there which was so nice of her. I didn't know what to do with myself. I have never been away from her for that long. It was nice to have a little get-a-way. We definately missed her though. I was happy that she did pretty well on the plane. I am still a little nervous for when I fly home alone with her. I sound like a sissy considering my sister is going to fly to DC alone with her 4 kids this month, but she is supermom. I am tired of airports and planes, but it definately beats the long drive across the country.
Anyway....I didn't really take pictures on our trip, so this is a boring post....sorry.
Matt was in meetings a lot, but we did get to do lots of fun stuff. We went to the Alpine slide which was pretty fun. I had never been there before. They closed the park down because of lightning, so we only went down it once. It worked out well because I was the last person down the mountain, so no one could get mad at me if I went too slow. The last day they took us to 7-peaks. I hadn't been there since I was probally 12. It was a lot of fun. I am a lot bigger of a chicken than I used to be though. I screamed like a little girl on all of the rides!
Well it was a pretty fun trip! It came at a good time. It is always nice to have a break from our regular schedule!
3 comments:
I know what you mean, when Chad and I went on our cruise we had a great time, but I missed Cyd like crazy the WHOLE TIME!
Way boring Miriam, next time do us a favor and take some pics! Totally kidding! I love to read what everyone is up to! I love pictures too but it is fun to keep in touch like this anyway! I can't wait to get back to Utah, before we head home to AZ! Where are you going "home" to?
maybe that comment wasn't really rachael...maybe they were just signed in as her.....So who wrote it? Was it you Jen? or is Rachael moving to AZ?
Post a Comment