We took one more trip to the arch. We decided to ride the elevator up to the top. I was nervous because a few weeks ago something went wrong and people were stuck cramed in the tiny carts for 3 hours...it worked out though and we did not get stuck. It was kind of neat to see the view. Savannah loved it! She just stared out the window for a long time. (of course she was pointing at everything and saying: "Hi, Hi, Hi" -- She points and says hi to everyone, even at pictures with people in them)



Savannah, checking out the view of the Mississippi River

view of the city from the top of the arch
1 comment:
I have actually been there! It was fun going and looking over St. Louis. It is a beautiful city. :) I can't believe your baby talks so much! Chas can sign but he hasn't said anything yet. :) she is super cute.
Post a Comment