Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Accident Prone

Savannah is all over the place now. She decided she loves to climb into or up on anything she can. She climbs in cupboards, opens drawers and climbs inside, climbs on the couch...etc. All this new mobility causes a lot more accidents around here. Her worst one yet happened this week. She is always pushing her stroller everywhere and loves playing with it. Yesterday, I looked over at her and she was standing in the stroller seat facing backwards. I hurried over and pulled her down before she fell. Later in the day she did it again and I didn't make it in time. I didn't see her fall, so I am not sure if she just hit her face on the floor....I am hoping it wasn't on the table. She was pretty upset and her nose and lip were bleeding. It was so sad!She had a battle wound that is sticking around. You can kind of tell in these pictures that her nose is pretty bruised. As you can also see in the pictures, she is feeling much better though.


3 comments:

Angie said...

I hate it when they fall! It's so sad and you always feel so bad even though you didn't do it!

Anonymous said...

Miriam,
I love your blog! I love to see what Savannah is doing! Her and Anna would have so much fun playing together! I love this age! Anna and Savannah have matching pink outfits with the little flip flops. (Wal-Mart) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Lexi- I don't know if you will check this again to see my response, but I am glad you check my blog. Sometimes I wonder if anyone does, so I love to get comments. You should make one, so we can see pics of Anna. I bet they would have lots of fun! Savannah doesn't usually get to play with anyone her age.
Miriam