
Savannah and I take lots of trips to visit with the ducks. Sometimes we bring bread to give them little treats even though they are probally over-fed with all of the people in the apartments feeding them all of the time. I finally took some pictures today. We like these ducks okay, but our favorites are in a different pond. There is a swan we have affectionatley named douglas along with a mommy and 4 baby ducks yet to be named. We will have to post pictures of them later. This pond is right by our apartment, so we walk by it all of the time. Sometimes Savannah points and says "duck" "duck".

The pants she is sporting are curtesy of her dad. He is always coming home with stuff for her. We love it! She is spoiled rotten around here!!! We think these particular pants are kind of crazy, but she is pretty cute in them.
3 comments:
I know what you mean, I check everyone's blog at least once a day. I think that is why I try to update mine so much! I love to see new stuff on everyone elses. We are actually leaving pretty soon...like next week. We are going home to AZ. We live in (near)Phoenix. Kyle will be done with his masters in May!! WAHOO! Did you ever tell me where you are going home too? Cute pictures with the ducks! We have some ducks the kids love too!
We are going home to Orem. When you left that comment earlier, you were signed in as rachael, so I thought you were her and I asked her why she was moving to AZ. I couldn't figure it out until I realized it was probally you. What is he getting his masters in? That is awesome. What is your plan afterward? My brother lives in scottsdale I think. We leave here in 3 weeks. It is going to be a long 3 weeks because everyone else will be leaving.
We just found out tonight that we are done! Most of the office is gone and they finally pulled the plug! We are so glad! It needed to be done, these guys are all burned out! That is funny about Rachael. That is because you have to sign in to read her blog and I forget to sign out sometimes! Funny! What are you guys doing after? School? More summer sales? What are the Kolstes plans for the future?
Post a Comment