It just makes me a little sad that he is growing up so fast. I still feel like he is my little baby.
Newborn Max
1 month old
2 months
4 months
5 months
Max is 14 months now and still not walking, but he has taken several steps. He says a few words including mama, choo choo, horsey, goat, ball, dog, and more. I think I have mentioned before that he has been a really fussy kid which has been hard. We finally realized that most of his problems have been from his ears. We now have an appointment to have tubes put in, and from what I hear, it will work wonders for him. I feel so bad that he has had ear infections a good portion of his life, and I have just thought he was a fussy kid.Max does the craziest things that always make me laugh. He has had a pretty funny crawl, and when he gets excited or mad about something he will pivot on his bum in a circle. It is so funny. He also has an obsession with pillows. He loves to raise up on his knees and just throw his body down on a pillow. He will throw his head down on anything and loves to give head butts. He loves being outside, playing in dirt, slides, water, cars, balls, and any kind of animal. He loves to wrestle with his sister and be chased around the house. He can throw a pretty impressive temper tantrum which makes me excited for age 2. Lately he seems to love the car and is most happy when we are out and about.
We sure do love you Maxwell!

5 comments:
yeah! i'm glad giving you a hard time made you finally do it!
What a cute little guy. I am glad to finally see a post. Can't wait for more.
Wyatt sure likes that kid!!! He is sitting here looking at the pictures with me.
Happy Birthday Maxwell! Glad to see you're still alive!
He is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I am glad you liked my post. I just wanted to get you riled up about the slide. HA! You totally wasted me!
Post a Comment