Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Labor Day weekend!

We spent Labor Day weekend in Leamington. It's always fun to get together with all of the cousins and friends! This post is just a bunch of pictures of hanging out at Grandma and Papa's! The kids loved eating apples from the apple tree!







Papa, reading some bedtime stories.




6 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

I am so jealous about Leamington. I miss going to Leamorado Days. I haven't been for awhile and really wanted to come this year but couldn't get away.
Mmmmm, Savannah has one of my favorites, Fun Dip, probably haven't had one of those since High School. It looks so yummy. Max is looking so cute and that is the cutest picture of them reading with their grandpa. Sounds like a fun weekend. Loving all the updates.

pam said...

Way to go Miriam. You are really blogging like your old self now. I love seeing all your updates and seeing how cute the kiddos are.

The Chase's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I loved the cowboy/cowgirl outfits...classic Kolste attire!

The Chase's said...

Hey!! I was just feeling bad about my last comment!:) So I deleted it.I hope you know that I was totally joking around with you. We really do need to get together though. Let me know when you are free and you all can come over! Rae and Char would love some kids to play with. I really do think that you are funny though.

Anonymous said...

nice mum her suit is loose so the lips of her little childpussy are just showing, I want to get my hand inside and give her a good feel