Of course every Labor Day, we have to go to
Leamorado Days! It was a lot of fun this year!
The Trap shoot

Most of the boys didn't even come, because it was during the
BYU game. Us girls did pretty well though. I kept hitting them over and over, and I couldn't
believe it! Then everyone started commenting on how impressed they were, and I guess it went to my head because I didn't hit another one after that. So, even though I got off to a great start, Heidi ended up whopping me!
The Cowboy get-up
Jersie
Maxwell
Kaden

Jakers and Ruby
The Program
My cousins, David and Ryan performed some bluegrass music

Savannah was standing in her chair trying to
mimic any moves that the dancers were doing. It was pretty cute!
The money dig
We got a whopping 42 cents from this game!
The races
We actually didn't get any pictures of the real race, so Savannah is re-
enacting it for us.
The rodeo
One of these days, I will get Savannah to chase the money calf. Not this year though.
No comments:
Post a Comment