Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sneaking out of her room!

Bedtime for Savannah has been quite the ordeal lately. She used to be so easy to put to bed, but I'm afraid it has all changed. She wants us to stay and snuggle, she needs a drink, she's scared....you name it, she thinks of the excuse. Sometimes, hours after we have put her in bed, we head upstairs to go to bed ourselves, and find this:
Little stinker sneaks out and falls asleep at the top of the stairs!

4 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Man it must be the age. We are having the same problems with our boys. That is cute that she will fall asleep at the top of the stairs. At least she stay up there.

Angie said...

Haha. That's so cute. Cyd is the master of stalling at bedtime too. But she has always stayed in her bed once we get her there:) I can't believe you went deep sea fishing! I would never dare even step on the boat...just thinking about it makes me sick! I still get carsick if I ride in the backseat of a car! Thank goodness my kids are tougher than their mom!

Susanna said...

That is adorable! Get used to the excuses, Kennady still does that, we'll probably be hearing them from here on out :)

stef j. said...

and that's why we lock addi in... true story.

one morning we found her OUTSIDE. yes, outside outside. the one where the sky is the ceiling, playing. at 6 am. i have no idea how long she'd been out there ...