aw! boo! it wasn't me i swear! but i can totally identify. people suck. did they break the windows? people suck. i will think of you and your truck and GPS on memorial day.
that stinks. We just got one and took it with us to CT and the people we stayed with told us to NEVER leave it in the car because they were getting stolen like crazy. I am glad I took their advice. I hide it in the car any time I get out. That stinks though, sorry it happened to you, I guess it is a good warnign to any one else who has one.
Stupid people. Stupid, stupid people. It really sucks that we can't leave ANYTHING locked in our own vehicles and have it be safe anymore! It was locked, right? Please tell me it was locked.
okay....so the truck wasn't locked. I know, I know. We take the gps and hide it, but the base it sits on was still in the window, so they must have looked for it. We usually do lock our doors. It took us a little while to notice it was gone, so we are not sure where it was stolen but it might have even been at our house because that is one of the only places we don't really lock it. who knows???? Oh well. Hopefully it comes in good use to whoever has it now.
7 comments:
aw! boo! it wasn't me i swear! but i can totally identify. people suck. did they break the windows? people suck. i will think of you and your truck and GPS on memorial day.
that stinks. We just got one and took it with us to CT and the people we stayed with told us to NEVER leave it in the car because they were getting stolen like crazy. I am glad I took their advice. I hide it in the car any time I get out. That stinks though, sorry it happened to you, I guess it is a good warnign to any one else who has one.
When did it get stolen? That stinks! Maybe your GPS is with our phone and camera....what is wrong with people these days?!!!!!!
Stupid people. Stupid, stupid people. It really sucks that we can't leave ANYTHING locked in our own vehicles and have it be safe anymore! It was locked, right? Please tell me it was locked.
okay....so the truck wasn't locked. I know, I know. We take the gps and hide it, but the base it sits on was still in the window, so they must have looked for it. We usually do lock our doors. It took us a little while to notice it was gone, so we are not sure where it was stolen but it might have even been at our house because that is one of the only places we don't really lock it. who knows???? Oh well. Hopefully it comes in good use to whoever has it now.
soooo sorry Miriam! We seriously need to get together!
:( That is so sad! I am on my way to get the GPS out of our car...
Post a Comment