Sunday, May 25, 2008

What we have been up to!

I haven't been taking a whole lot of pictures lately because I always forget my camera, but we have been doing some fun stuff this last week. I will post pics when I get them from other people.
Last weekend, Matt and I got to go out to dinner with our Mission President and his wife. It was a lot of fun to be able to chat with them and catch up. Mike and Tiffany took Savannah, so we could actually visit. Thanks!!!
We also rented some canoes and went out to Salem Pond. Savannah loved it until we switched her life jacket to a smaller one that made her mad. It was fun, but the water in that pond is pretty gross. I can't believe people swim in that!! And that is coming from a girl who swam in the Sevier river growing up where having a dead cow float by was not a huge surprise!!! At least that water is moving!


This weekend, my brother and his wife came from Phoenix with their twin boys! It was fun to see them. We had a big BBQ at our house with the family then headed to Leamington to play! The boys all went fishing, then we rode go-carts and horses! We also got a call from my other brother who is serving in Iraq right now. We were excited to be able to talk to him!
It was fun to be able to spend some time together....Especially since Matt has been having to travel. Hopefully I will be able to go with him on a trip or two!


My parents on the go-cart! They are so hip! Matt and I rode up a canyon trail to see a waterfall (that wasn't really there) and the road was so bumpy, I thought I was going to go into labor!!! Don't worry though...baby is still inside!

1 comment:

stef j. said...

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I went to 7-11 today and purchased a purple Tiger gatorade and thought of you. Do you remember that song I wrote about you ... ha.