Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

I love when the primary kids sing on Mother's Day! It always makes me cry. This year, Matt and Savannah stayed at our seat, while I went up to sing with the kids. It was really sweet to see Savannah watching me and blowing me kisses! It's like she knew it was Mother's Day because she kept giving me big hugs and kisses during church! I always say I am not cut out to be a mother of a toddler, and I'm really not, but I am so greatful to be Savannah's mom!


Savannah in her blessing dress. She was blessed in the same dress I was blessed in. My mom made it for me, then fixed it up for her! I can't believe how little she is! Soon I will have one that little again!

I LOVE reading talks, so if you are interested....here are some links to some great talks for Moms!! An older one from Elder Holland and Elder Ballard's most recent one:

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=9c47dbdcc370c010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-851-37,00.html

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Savannah! Its crazy how fast they grow up.

Joe and Heidi said...

That is so funny because Connor has been wanting to be with me and for me to hold and hug him. Ya Connor wanting me. Thats crazy.

Susanna said...

I can't wait until you're persuading Savannah to be in Miss Utah County. Make sure you tell her, "It's not for you, but for your country." Maybe she'll decide to be in the Nephi Bathing Beauty instead, to make Mama proud:) Remember when you tricked me into switching swimsuits and then ran off with yours and mine leaving me stuck for like an hour? You were a stinker!