This morning, Savannah just got out of the bath. I take her to my room, slap a diaper on then make a quick phone call. Meanwhile....She gets up, runs to the end of the hall, rips off her diaper, runs back into my room, and pees on the floor. Are you kidding me??? At least it was only #1. We have had some trouble with going #2 in the bath tub for quite a while. I think it may finally be sinking in that that is a BIG no no!!! Every time she gets in the bath now, she repeats over and over "no poo-poo bath, no poo-poo bath" That is right no poo-poo bath! Because if I have to pull those toys out and clorox them all one more time...!! She even says it now when she sees a picture in her books of any animal standing in water! "no poo-poo water, elephant! no poo-poo water, horsey!"
I guess now we need to go over the "no pee-pee floor" routine! Hurray for being a MOM!!
ps..she can count to ten!! Who knew? It's not like we have never counted with her before, but we haven't really tried that hard to teach her. Then, this morning Matt starts counting and she finishes it off like its nothing and goes right back to eating her cheerios. Matt and I were just laughing because we had no idea!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember when Cyd did the same thing to me with counting. It was right before we moved to San Fran so she would have been Savannah's age. that's funny, it's amazing how much they really comprehend. Good luck with the peeing on the floor situation, that's hilarious (because it didn't happen to ME!:)
I am having the hardest time potty training Anna. She was doing so well for awhile but now it is like nearly impossible!!! Anna has been in her twin bed for only a month. But I have to lay by her each night and read her stories before she falls asleep. It takes a lot of time! SHe gets too scared to stay in there and fall asleep on her own. Plus... I am a total pushover so that doesn't help! Is Savannah still in a crib? Does she fall asleep on her own?
i love this post! she sounds so fun. "No poo poo water, elephant." priceless
Post a Comment