This is my Grandma! She just turned 85 yesterday! My sister took her to get her picture taken by our friend, Mary. Isn't she a babe? She is the cutest little southern belle I know! Happy Birthday Nana!
I love Nana! She's always been so good to me. When I lived with her she would always have dinner waiting for me even when I got home really late, there was a plate for me in the oven. What a great lady, Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have been having lots of fun with all your traveling, must be nice to have so much money! Poor Savannah, I never knew that could even happen to a tooth. Ouch!
What a hottie. I had some engagements on Saturday "Steve and Mickie" that were obsessed with your grandma's pictures. They even wanted me to copy one of the pictures I took of her in the window for them. Anyway, they kept saying that she was such a hottie. Thought you'd like to know that she's making headlines!
3 comments:
I love Nana! She's always been so good to me. When I lived with her she would always have dinner waiting for me even when I got home really late, there was a plate for me in the oven. What a great lady, Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have been having lots of fun with all your traveling, must be nice to have so much money! Poor Savannah, I never knew that could even happen to a tooth. Ouch!
I hope I look that good at 85!!
What a hottie. I had some engagements on Saturday "Steve and Mickie" that were obsessed with your grandma's pictures. They even wanted me to copy one of the pictures I took of her in the window for them. Anyway, they kept saying that she was such a hottie. Thought you'd like to know that she's making headlines!
Post a Comment