Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy Weekend!


My bed-ridden hubby and a very sleepy girl

Things have been pretty busy around here. Thursday night was our Pinewood Derby! It was a lot of fun. I am sad I didn't take any pictures. Matt didn't get to go--he had a lot of problems with his knee--thinking he had an infection or blodclot--so he has had to stay in bed all week. Luckily he had neither and is doing a little better now.
Everyone from work got to go to Moab for a big retreat, since we had to stay behind anyway, we kept Ruby for my brother. Savannah loved having a cousin here to play with. We were sad to miss out on the fun, but Matt's parents came from Montana, so it was fun having some company. His brother Darrick blessed their new baby at our home Sunday morning. We had quite a house-full, but we love having company!
I also recieved a new calling this week and am now in the Primary Presidency. Sould keep me pretty busy...especially since I am also keeping the calling in scouts. I am excited to be in Primary again though!


Matt's parents and the three youngest brothers with their families

2 comments:

stef j. said...

Poor Matt. I think if I was bedridden for a week I'd go absolute nuts.

How's the pregnancy going? I'm so excited for y'all! I gues I'm kind of hoping for a boy because I'm a little more excited over boy-pregnancies than girl-pregnancies. Are you still set on Maxwell? Seriously LOVE the name.

Angie said...

I can't believe how big Derrick's little boy is! I know it's been 2 years and I should not be surprised by that but I was seriously shocked! And I think I've said this before, but Matt and Mike don't look identical to me...why is that? Just some random rambling from me! You are going to be BUSY with your callings. I can't believe they put you in both, you need to leave for the summer again so you can get out of that;)