Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend! On Saturday, we took Savannah to the Easter egg hunt in Spanish Fork. They line up all the kids around the field and make you wait, then when it's time to go, the actual hunt lasts about 20 seconds. Savannah got a few eggs and was pretty excited that there was candy!


I love this picture because she is just chowing down on candy!


Our friends, Sarah and Hannah. We tried to get a good picture with the kids together, but of course they wouldn't look.



Next, we headed down to my parents. The weather was perfect and Savannah had a great time. There were Grandparents, kitties, choo-choo trains, and a swing! What more could a girl want?

Savannah, trying to feed the kitty some Easter candy!


I again, tried to get pictures of her in her Easter dress, but no luck. She was so excited to find a kitty that doesn't run away from her. All the cats in our neighborhood are smart enough to run.


Savannah LOVED this airplane swing. I am so surprised that she loves to go so high. She lets out the cutest squeal and begs to keep being pushed.

Hope you all had a great Easter too!

4 comments:

Susanna said...

It looks like you had a fun Easter too. That's good that Matt's surgery well. I'm sure you will get some good practice taking care of a baby boy :)

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a fun Easter. From what i can tell, savanna looks cute in her yellow easter dress!

Phil Scoville said...

Miriam, Congrats on the little one. It's been awhile hope that all is well. I found your family blog from my sister Sarah's. We just had our third baby, Henry. You can see pictures at our blog at scovilleclan.com. I talked with Matt and Angie yesterday and they seem to be doing well. Talk to you later.

Sarah said...

Her Easter dress is so cute. I stole the picture and put it on my family blog ;). Hannah had her finger in her nose in the pictures i got!