Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Who doesn't love a good fort?
We stayed the night at my brothers house the other night and decided to build a fort. It's funny because the kids were already in bed when we built it. I love forts!!! This one is a pretty sissy one. When we were first married and living in Indiana, we built a huge fort! It took up the whole living room. We used every piece of furniture we had. We had our mattress inside it and slept there every night for a week! It was funny when people would come to visit and didn't have anywhere to sit because the whole room was one big fort! Like I said though...Who doesn't love a good fort?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are officially my favorite person!! I LOVE building forts! I just use Bridger as an excuse to build them but really I LOVE THEM! I am just glad you said it first:)
I love that you made a fort and slept in it for a week!
Post a Comment