Savannah and I love to spend time outside. Fall is my favorite time of year and Savannah loves to explore. She climbs off and on the porch over and over. She also loves the grass and pinecones! There is a big walnut tree in our yard and she has recently discovered the fun of collecting Walnuts and throwing them!!


4 comments:
Hey Miriam,
Thanks for checking my blog! I drop in on yours as well. To answer your "background" question... it looks like you already figured it out! And to tell you the truth, I don't know! One my friends did it for me from her computer. I have a mac, and nothing is as easy blogging from a mac apparently!
So are you going out next summer again? Did you enjoy your summer with Platinum? Looks like you are doing great and your babe is a doll!
I don't know if you will check this or not...but it is good to hear from you. We had a really good summer working for Platinum. We wont be moving out for summers anymore though. Matt will just travel to the offices in his region and we will stay here. What are your plans?
I love that sweater Savannah is wearing! Where did you get it?
I found it at Target. It wasn't long ago, so they may still have some.
Post a Comment