We made a quick stop at Arches on the way home from New Mexico. I wish we had more time to spend there. It was so pretty! I want to go sometime when we can hike around. I have been remembering lately how much I love to hike. It has been so long since I have really been though. Anyway...I highly recommend Arches!



Checking out the view. You can see the Delicate Arch in the background.
1 comment:
hey guys, this is Josh, yeah your fav cuz! The arches is a cool place and I also wish that I could do some more hiking. I love it and maybe next time we are in Utah, or when you come down to visit Jeff and Brit in New Mexico we can go hiking some place really cool! Oh Yeah and the REd Sox are gonna win the World Series! Did you see lasts nights blowout!? The Cougars are running the table the rest of the season! Laters, Smitty!!!
Post a Comment