We packed up with Matt's parents and headed to Farmington, New Mexico. Matt has a sister here and we came for our niece's baptism. We weren't far from Silverton, CO so we took a trip there. As you can tell from the pictures, we weren't exactly dressed for the weather. Silverton is a cute little town in the mountains with lots of little shops to walk through. I walked through snowy streets in my flip flops. It was pretty cold, but we had a good time. Savannah has done so well on the trip!!! She should be getting used to traveling by now I guess!

1 comment:
I love places like that! I want to live in an old small town one day! Looks cold though- I still can't believe that people are dealing with snow! We are swimming in our backyard in our 85 degree weather:) NICE!
Post a Comment