The other day, as I got Max out of the bath and was changing him, Savannah says "Mom, I don't have a bum".
"What do you mean you don't have a bum?"
She lifts her dress and says "I don't have a tail"
"Nope, I guess you don't"
And that was that.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL I love the things kids say (and do) when they discover the 'differences'.
That is SO cute! My two year old son goes around the house saying that his daddy his brother and himself has a willy but mommy and sister don't have a willy. Your little ones are just beautiful!
haha. That moment when they notice the difference is soooo funny! Cydnee's questions was: "When is Trey's owie gonna fall off?" hehe.
so i read this one from my iphone while i was at a party and busted up laughing. so everybody looked at me, because we weren't exactly having "laughing" conversation.
it was a great moment.
then i told everybody about how savannah didn't have a bum/tail.
SO hilarious! and exactly why i don't want to have a boy...
Post a Comment