Saturday, February 14, 2009
Movie review
Matt and I got to go on a date last night. We hadn't been to a movie theater together for a very long time. We decided to see "He's just not that into you" I had thought I heard it might be a cute show. WRONG!!! Seriously, I feel like it is my duty now to let everyone know it was the WORST MOVIE EVER! We ended up walking out, because it was horrible! I was so disappointed to have wasted our time and money! Even before it became completely inappropriate, it was so boring with no plot! We weren't the only ones that walked out. I bet at least 30 people left. So, there you have it, my official review of this movie. You have been warned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Thanks for the warning. I was wanting to see that one too so I'll skip it and save my money. Too bad to waste your long awaited movie night on a bad one, I know the feeling.
THANKS! I totally wanted to see that! Glad to be in the know:)
Haha. We were just looking at the movie listings with Chad's brother and his wife and almost chose that one! Glad we didn't;)
I really wanted to see that one too so thanks for the warning. Sorry it ruined your night out. Hopefully you were able to something else that was fun to make up for it.
We almost saw that movie on valentine's day...so glad we didn't.
Way to go! This is consumer advocacy at its best! Never trust a national review....always check with someone you know...now, we just need a way for the gals to review the "guy" movies, and the guys to review the "chick flicks"
we went to that for girls night and were SO BUMMED! it was horrible. no plot. and the whole affair tidbit ... well, not tidbit. more like the whole movie ... anyways, i agree. definitely a WALK OUT movie ...
Thank you! It's funny, Jer and I were in the parking lot about to go... but then I just had a feeling that I would be really disappointed and upset if I went. Sound like it was a good choice seeing how you and another friend of mine didn't like it. Hollywood really has me fired up these days! And I don't want to give any stupid movie, or actors, my good clean money!!
Better luck next time!
I totally agree with your assessment of that movie. Before we went I thought, "Hmm, another Jennifer Aniston movie. She has zero movies that are good. Maybe this will change that." $25 later I was wrong. The count is still zero.
Tom and I thought that Taken is good.
Totally agree. I hated the not-so-subtle message that affairs are ok if you married the wrong person. Good to know that other people thought it was as poor of a movie as we did.
Post a Comment