Thursday, January 29, 2009

Princess Trivia




Sorry this isn't the best quality video, but it is still pretty funny. I love when she sings Snow White. She doesn't really know anything about Snow White, except she has a book with a picture of her cleaning with the animals. I guess that is where she got the words to her made-up song about her.

10 comments:

Denette said...

That was cute. 2 yr olds can be fun.

carrie said...

That was so cute,I love that she's not camera shy. She is adorable. I want a little princess like her at my house!

Angie said...

Princess Savannah is so cute!! I love it! She sure knows her princesses :)

Angie said...

She's adorable! Cydnee was singing Aurora and Ariel's songs right along with her. I love her own made-up song. Princess Savannah is so cute!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

her and Addy would get along so wonderfully!!! She is all about the princesses and wears her princess dresses every day!

Susanna said...

She is the cutest little princess ever! That was so cute, she sure knows her princesses. I bet she's going to love meeting them!

stef j. said...

she is hilarious! i think my fav. was ariel. SO funny!

Jinny and Mick said...

That was so funny, Ariel's was awesome!

Sara said...

I was laughing the whole time. She is so dang cute. And I agree--the Little Mermaid rendition was definitely the best.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

It wouldn't be complete without her pretty princess shoes:) That is the most adorable thing i have ever seen!