You would think by now you would be done hanging your head in shame and get on with life...do something productive like getting that horrible Y symbol off the front of your blog. JK. My real reason for this comment is to harrass you into sending me your mailing address. I sent emails out and guess how the only one is that hasn't emailed me back?? Yep, little old YOU! My email is angiecastagno@hotmail.com. Do it. Thanks:)
5 comments:
Aggies Rule!!!
You just had to go there....game on;)
hehehe
that was a terrible game, I can not belive they blew it like that. What a bad night!
You would think by now you would be done hanging your head in shame and get on with life...do something productive like getting that horrible Y symbol off the front of your blog. JK. My real reason for this comment is to harrass you into sending me your mailing address. I sent emails out and guess how the only one is that hasn't emailed me back?? Yep, little old YOU! My email is angiecastagno@hotmail.com. Do it. Thanks:)
Post a Comment