The title of this post is dedicated to my brother, Jake because he is always singing "The Ghost of Tom" song. For some reason, it will never stop being funny!


Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween. Our little chicken and princess did! We tried hard for Savannah to NOT be a princess. I thought for sure we had at least one more year of being able to dress her in whatever we wanted, but she insisted on Cinderella! She was in heaven, walking around in that dress with her crown on.

Matt and I decided to dress up this year too. He found this sweet deer costume with a continuous fan blowing to keep it inflated!

Savannah was terrified of his costume at first and he kept getting in trouble for chasing her around the house with it on; She finally warmed up to it by the trunk or treat and decided she could give him a princess kiss!
8 comments:
Oh that's so cute! I never saw Matt's costume. Where did you get that?
Matt's costume is HILARIOUS. Seriously, only Matt. You better hope he doesn't read this post, you called his BOY a CHICKEN instead of a ROOSTER!:)
You're costumes are awesome! Savannah and Max are super adorable too. Hopefully Savannah won't have nightmares about deer for the rest of her life. LOL
Those are great costumes. Gary thought Matt as a dear was pretty funny. Savannah is a cute little princess.
Miriam, your kids are both so cute! I love the Deer costume, Tony's Mom wore an inflatable costume like that, but she was an inflatable dutch girl, it was also awesome!
Shoot, I guess dick and jane were signed in on my blog, I'm sure they would have told you the same thing, but just so you know it is really me, Carrie G.
That deer was the PERFECT costume for Matt, and you and the kids look great too! I'm going to make sure Jake sees this one too, he LOVES that song!!!
Those are some pretty cool costumes you guys have.
Post a Comment