Monday, August 18, 2008

One Month Later!

I can't believe we have had Maxwell around for a month now! We love having him in our family! He has been a really good baby and is beginning to be a lot more alert.




Max, headed to church. What a handsome devil!


Pretty Princess!!! Savannah has been really into dressing up in her princess get up! She always wants to put it on and then walk around outside, hoping people will see her! She really is starting to love the Princess stuff even though she is yet to see a princess movie!


Taking Care of Baby Brother!

7 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

So precious. I love him in his little church clothes. The vest is so cute. I love little boys in their church clothes. That is cute that Savannah wants people to see her in her princess outfit. She is also so cute.

John and Margaret said...

Love the new photos!! Such sweet children must have great grandparents!!!

brit said...

has it really been a month? man time is flying. we look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! what cute kids you guys have, they must take after the kolste side of the family jk :)

Angie said...

Oh my gosh your life is like a mirror of my own! Savannah in her dress-ups could be Cyd and I promise you I have a pic of Trey in church clothes that looks JUST LIKE THAT--sweater vest and all!:)

stef j. said...

so cute! isn't it funny when the girls try to "help baby"... Addi's always sticking a paci in Gwen's mouth, or patting her back, helping her roll over, etc.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Are those Vans little Max is sporting to church? So cute.

The Lovells said...

The princess picture of Savannah shows how much she looks like her mom. Pretty sweet.