Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

We visited the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point a couple of weeks ago, and I forgot to post the pictures. We went with a big group which made for a lot of kids all together! Matt has been gone a lot this summer,(Really....A LOT)so it is always nice to have people to hang out with to pass the time.





This was an attempt to get all of the kids in one picture. I think there are still a lot of them that got away before I took it.


They had some sweet aprons for the kids to wear while they dug through the sand.


Savannah had a great time! Thanks Papa and Gramma!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh I do not envy you one bit that your hubby has been MIA lately. But I am happy for you that the summer season is quickly coming to a close. Not much longer now...hang in there!:)

stef j. said...

that looks way fun! savannah is so cute! how is she doing as a big sister?