i must admit i'm not particularly an animal person. but good luck with that. what's its name?
Awww! He's so cute! I wish they could stay puppies forever. What did you name it?
Oh my gosh how cute!! You are such a good wife and mom for letting them get a puppy. I can't wait to come meet him. Hannah is going to go crazy too.
you are such a push over! good luck! btw is he an indoor or outdoor dog?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i must admit i'm not particularly an animal person. but good luck with that.
what's its name?
Awww! He's so cute! I wish they could stay puppies forever. What did you name it?
Oh my gosh how cute!! You are such a good wife and mom for letting them get a puppy. I can't wait to come meet him. Hannah is going to go crazy too.
you are such a push over! good luck! btw is he an indoor or outdoor dog?
Post a Comment