Sunday, February 3, 2008

We love you President Hinckley!!


"once in a while, now and then, God creates a giant among men"

President Monson read a quote similar, but probally not exactly like this at his funeral. We will miss President Hinckley.

3 comments:

JEN said...

Hey, this is random but I forget you are prego until you mention it in your blog. If you've already said this then I am sorry- I could just look back- but when are you due? I can't believe you are that far alond as good as you look in all of your pics!

Hannah Eliason said...

Hey could we please get your email address we are privatizing our blog and need it to invite you to read it.

The Chase's said...

What up Kolste's?? So when the girls have their monthly Bunco...I decided to challenge Matt to a monthly shotting competition. It is time to find out who shoots better....Belt vs. Leamington!