Tuesday, February 26, 2008


ITS A BOY!!!

Well, we found out we are having a boy! We are pretty excited about it! (By the way...this is not actually a picture of our baby. I just found the picture on Google. Our baby is way cuter!!!)

14 comments:

JEN said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How fun to have one of both... I can't say I wasn't hoping for the same thing for us but I too am excited about our boy! Boys are GREAT!! And I am sure your baby is way cuter than that pic:) You make the cutest babies ever!!

Angie said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you :)

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Congrats, one of each will be fun. I have gone every other each time which is fun to get a little something new. congrats again!!

The Chase's said...

Congrats! Now we will be able to line our kids up when they get older. We are so excited for you!

Sherri said...

YEY! thats exciting!

The Knudsen Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I love baby boys, you will have so much fun. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love looking at yours and all the cute pictures of Savannah. You do so good posting and you keep it up well. I have been kind of a slacker but I am trying to do a better job so hopefully I will keep it current. Hope all is going well for your family. Hope to see you all soon.

Angie said...

Yay! One of each is the BEST! I have LOVED doing boy things after doing all the girl things. It's SO FUN! Congrats!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Hey on my friends blog they have a little 3d baby count down thing that you can put on your blog. go to babystology.com then click on baby tools then baby ticker. it is a little 3d baby that floats in a belly you can see that tells you haw long you have. it is really cute. anyway check it out.
chelle

Katie said...

yay! boys are the best. i never knew how much fun they are. i am so excited for you!

Chris & Jennie said...

YAY! We are very excited for you! When are you due?

Rach said...

I can't see matt with a little boy, he is just so good with a little girl!! You guys are so lucky! Congrats. Oh and I am going to lock my blog! Email me at Ptownpride@hotmail.com so I can let you on!

Rebecca said...

yeah!!! how exciting for you guys. i can't wait to see him! we really miss you by the way...do you want to come visit sometime??? everyone comments on the awesome paint job in my living room. we are pros.

Romney Family said...

Congrats!! How exciting to have one of each!! I am sure glad we do!! I am sure Matt is so excited it is a boy!! I know brandon was!!

The Chase's said...

I was just telling Sara that your baby photo looked like a girl of Asian descent. Then I saw that it was someone else's baby!! that is funny! Congo rats.