Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Rambling

It has been a little bit since we posted, but that is because there hadn't been much to post....I have been sick and now I think Matt is getting it...oopsie.
We found out today that Matt does have to have knee surgery AGAIN...just different knee. Oh well! On a better note- we find out what baby #2 is tomorrow, so check back and we will let you know.
What do you think of American Idol this year? I haven't picked a favorite yet, but we of course are routing for the Mormons. I do like the girl that sang last with the big hair. Mostly because I like her big hair!
So, we saw on the news this neighborhood where there is a dead deer. It apparently just died there and has been sitting there on the curb for two weeks. They are waiting for the wildlife people to come and get it. Two Weeks??? Are you kidding me? I mean...You wouldn't get me to move a dead deer, but I am a girl and it is okay to be a ninny sometimes. Surley there is someone in the neighborhood that is a boy, and therefore does not have an excuse to be a ninny. Even if you are a ninny, I would think two weeks of having a dead deer in your yard would outweigh the ninnyness. Maybe I should send my husband up there. Or my brother. Or a number of other non-ninnies around here.
Sorry about the random-ness of this post. Also, sorry if there is a dead deer in your yard and I offended you.

2 comments:

JEN said...

For real... two weeks?! That is rediculous! Can't wait to see what you are having:)

Sara said...

Miriam--
I just found your blog through a random chain of other blogs, and I love reading about your fam and dead deer. Ours is blairandsara.blogspot.com if you want to check us out, but I have to give a disclaimer that ours is pretty boring. It's nice to find you in the blogging world and hear what you're up to! And congrats on your second pregnancy!
Sara Fin