Sunday, January 13, 2008

Savannah


Crazy hair!!


Why settle for just one binkey when you can have two? We are slowly working on taking the binkey away...it is going to be quite the ordeal. By the way....how do you spell binkey? or is it binky?

2 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

I thnk it is binky. cute pics, it is good to see that you are back in the blog world again, we missed you. We hope Mike gets feeling better, that really stinks. How is the pregnancy going? Hope you aren't too sick. Savannah sure is a cutie!

Angie said...

I think it's binki, but any way you spell it, we all know what you mean! At least Savannah TOOK a binki! Trey won't even humor me a little bit! I guess I should look on the bright side...I'll never have to go through taking it away from him!