--Trip to Phoenix and Montana for Matt's brother's wedding! We get a new Sister-in-law!
--Move to St. Louis for the summer. It was Platinum Protection's first year, and everything went great! Matt loves his job! We made lots of new friends there and took a few trips to Nauvoo! Savannah grew up a lot and started to walk!
--Trip to Palmyra for a friend's wedding! It was so fun to see the church history sites there.
--Move back to Utah! We were excited to get things back to normal!
--Year-end party at Park City followed by trip to Lake Powell with family!! Soo fun!!
--We get some horses! They are kind of stinkers, but fun!
--Trip to New Mexico! Visit family there! Also got to see some of Colorado and Arches National Park.
--Trip to Montana for deer hunt!--Lots of new nephews born!
--My parents move to a new house! Don't worry...still in the same great town!
--Find out we are having another baby! Yay!!
--Platinum takes us on a cruise to Mexico!...Thanks Platinum!
--buy our first house!!
--Get called to be Cub Scout leaders and hold our first pack meeting!...should be fun!
--Turned one year older and wiser!
We had a great year and have been so blessed!! After all that traveling, we are planning to stay put for a little while! This year I hope to read more, cook more (or maybe just better), take violin lessons, learn a new skill (maybe sewing or something), write in my journal, be a good scout leader, and be nice!! Wish me luck!
P.S.
Mike and Tiffany blessed Kaden at their house on New Years Day! He is awfully cute!! Savannah really likes him! We didn't do too much for New Years Eve. We drove over to see some elk that hang out in a field by our house and went to bed before midnight....Happy New Year!
5 comments:
It was so good to see you, even though it was only for a minute. Sorry I didn't get to ride go-carts with you, when we got home we spent the rest of the night packing our car for the drive home. I was glad I got to see the rest of your family too, I can't believe how much it has grown! I can't wait to hear if Savannah is having a brother or a sister :)
Chad and I were cub scout leaders for a little while. We were over the Wolves. I didn't have a CLUE what I was doing but it was fun.
PS--I commented you back on your previous post...don't miss it;)
I hope you know you are one of my fav people on earth! It was great to see you a while ago; I love your home!! And I'm seriously coming over to ride horses one of these days. Maybe you can show me some of your rodeo queen moves!! Miss ya!
Rodeo Queen eh? There's something I didn't know about you. Oh, I met someone from your hometown the other day (actually I'm her visiting teacher...see the things you find out when you actually DO your visiting teaching?) Anyway, her name is Brit but for the life of me I can't remember her maiden name. I'll ask again, she knew your family though.
I don't know what you are talking about. I was never a rodeo queen. Find out her maiden name for me....
Post a Comment