Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas

Well, it has been a while since we have posted. We have sure had a lot going on lately. Our Christmas was great and we were able to spend a lot of time with family! Here are some pics of it all:


The week before Christmas, my sister put on a live Nativity in her back yard. She asked me to be Mary since I was always a little bitter about never getting to be Mary in our Primary Nativities when I was little. Matt, of course, was Joseph. I have to say, it was a smashing success! Other than Joseph catching on fire at the manger scene, all went well!


Matt's parents and his sister with her family came to our house for Christmas! It was so much fun having them here! It was fun having more kids be around for Christmas morning!

opening presents with Daddy!


Checking out the other kids loot!


Santa brought her a new baby stroller, and as you can see, she was pretty excited about it!


We all went sledding which was so fun! I was really surprised that Savannah actually loved it too!!


Savannah and her cousin, Will riding on the sled.




The weekend after Christmas, we headed down to my parents to see my family. My entire family was there--7 kids with their spouses along with 18 grandkids all staying in the same house!-- It was a little chaotic, but so fun to see everyone! We played on the ice, rode go-carts, and got to visit with everyone!


My parents are BYU junkies, so all the grandkids dressed up for a picture with them. Go Cougars!!


My family had a little program, so I busted out a little "twinkle, twinkle" on the violin while Savannah was supposed to be dancing but really just screamed!

All together, I'd say we had a fabulous Christmas! Things are starting to slow down a little, so hopefully I will be able to update the blog a little more often!

5 comments:

Hannah Eliason said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! We had fun too down in New Mexico with Josh and Michelle!
Check out our blog. Hannah hasn't posted for a while but hopefully soon. love,
Aunt Becky, Uncle Dave, and Hannah

Romney Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great x-mas. How fun to have Shelia and Larry and Brit and Jeff there.

Angie said...

I'm tearing up just looking at that picture of your parents with all those grandkids, I mean, what is more sad than 17 innocent, helpless little children having such "zoobieness" shoved down their throats at such a young age?? Stop the madness:)

The Kolste Family said...

You counted wrong on how many kids there are, Angie....but I guess it is to be expected from a Ute fan!

Angie said...

There is only 17. Only faces count and I see no face on that kid on the far right...there are 17 kids and one butt!